CDSOC Monthly Luncheon
Monthly substantive educational and networking opportunity for legal, financial, and mental health professionals working with couples considering or going through divorce. Topics vary each month, with guest speakers recognized as leaders on current relevant issues. Continuing education units are offered for California lawyers. Come meet other professionals working towards healthier options for families in the transition of divorce, make some great business resource partners, learn useful skills to practice at your next client meeting, and have some great food as well.
For information on upcoming topics, or to be added to the invite list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior luncheon presentations:
- "Choosing Collaborative Professionals to Improve the Mediation Process", by Forrest "Woody" Mosten
- "To Litigate or Mediate? That is the Question. When are Consensual Dispute Resolution Options Appropriate?" by Diana L. Martinez, JD, Cathleen Collinsworth, CDFA, and Dr. Carol Hughes
- "Special Needs Children and Divorce", by Linda McLarnan-Dugan, JD
- "An Overview of the New Tax Code and Divorce", by Don Dahl, Tax Managing Director of Crowe Horwath, LLP
- "How to Address Core Concerns, not Emotions, in Resolving Emotionally Charged Conflicts", by Ed Pallotta, Jr., JD, LLM, PhD.
- "SPLIT. Children's Journeys Through Divorce", by award-winning documentary filmmaker Ellen Bruno.